DMTC has teamed up with a number of Australian Government and innovation partner organisations to provide advice and information to manufacturers looking to grow and transform their business at National Manufacturing Week and Austech 2017.
National Manufacturing Week is the largest gathering of Australian manufacturers under one roof and Austech is the only show specifically targeted at the metalworking, machine tool and ancillary market in Australia.
Experts from the following Government agencies and innovation partners will come together to form an Advanced Manufacturing team:
- Advanced Manufacturing Growth Centre (AMGC)
- Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade)
- Centre for Defence Industry Capability
- Defence Materials Technology Centre
- Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Entrepreneurs’ Programme
- Export Finance and Insurance Corporation
- Innovative Manufacturing Cooperative Research Centre
Tailored information and assistance will be available on the following topics:
- Reducing the time, cost and risk of exporting for export-ready companies; and export grants
- Collaborative industry-led research products and funding to deliver innovative manufacturing outcomes
- Finance for small and medium-sized enterprises exporting or expanding offshore
- Collaboration on projects with co-funding opportunities for commercial outcomes
- Defence capability and related manufacturing opportunities for Australian small and medium-sized enterprises and
- Access to advice and support needed to improve competitiveness, productivity and maximise growth potential.
DMTC participated in a plenary session on the opportunities for SMEs to join Defence supply chains on Thursday, 11 May.
The Advancing Australian Manufacturing team will be at booth number MS02 throughout the week.Posted by DMTC Tagged: Austech, collaboration, DMTC, innovation, NMW